Well, it's Tuesday. I feel like this week is already dragging on and on. Hopefully the rest of it goes by faster than yesterday did.
I had a good weekend up at mom's. It was nice being there again. Two weekends away from there seems like a long time for me!! Now I'll be there for three weekends and away for three weekends in a row. But two of those I will be with Mom, so it won't be so strange. We're going on vacation and have it all planned out. Well, not really but the tickets are booked, the hotel is reserved and so is the car. This is my first time renting a car when we go on vacation so I'm a little nervous about it. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I have a driving phobia when I don't know where I'm going, so I'll have to work on getting directions to everywhere I want to go.
We have no water at our office. It must be frozen or something. Didn't have any water yesterday, and none today so far. We have to have someone come out and thaw it, but since it's in town it's a more complicated thing than just steaming the pipes. The pipes go under the sidewalk and whatever so we have to have a welder come in and heat them up with this welding machine I guess. However that works I'm not quite sure, but it's costly and it takes a long time. Yesterday he had three places ahead of us so he didn't get here. Hopefully he's here soon because it takes a couple hours, anyway.
My entry way is almost done. They have put up the trim, but I haven't gotten my stuff in there yet, because I'm not really sure if they're done or not. I know they have to put up stuff in the closet still, the hanging rod and some shelving. So we'll see. They were there Friday but I haven't seen anything of them yet since.
It's cold again here, but it's supposed to be warming up to like 15 tomorrow so that's gonna be nice. Then in the 20s and 30s for the weekend and into next week. I sure hope that it actually happens because I've had enough of this -20 bologna.
3 comments:
Get a GPS with your rental car! It only costs a little bit more, and you can just type in the address of where you want to go. Then you don't have to fumble with maps and instructions while you are paying attention to the road!!! Trust me, it's WAY worth it....
It was only 6 this morning, which was quite the chanage from 36 yesterday! Stinking weather!
I was gonna say get GPS too. It is SOOOO worth it in a rental car. Where are ya going this year??
I'm ready for spring too! This wekeend was awesome. I went to my grandparents in southern MN on Saturday and it was like 45 in the afternoon! But it made the return to below zero a shocker!
Hey girl! Where are you guys going on vaca? That will be fun! We are planning our FL trip again and I'm SO excited about it!
It's suppose to be in the 60's here this weekend and I'm SO excited about it. Today it was 31 and tonight it's suppose to be 15! Too damn cold for AR!
Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment