It's been kind of a busy week for me. Imagine that!
Monday I did nothing but go home and veg on the couch. It was nice to be alone for once after the weekend!
Tuesday I ended up going to Lisa's house and had a couple beers and played Scene It. I've decided that I suck at that game. It was pretty fun though.
Yesterday my mom was in town. We went out to supper at my favorite Italian (well the only one) place in town. It was super duper yummy even if I threw my diet out the window. It will also be thrown out the window today when I will be still eating leftovers.
Other than that, not much happening. Work has been good and I've been getting stuff done. I'm feeling pretty good about all that right now.
The entry way still is not finished, so that's why you still do not have pictures. Let's all cross our fingers for today or tomorrow, okay?? I do think the electrician is coming today, so it'll be nice to have some lights out there finally.
I'm going to Gully this weekend. I haven't been there for a few weeks. I'm missing it, but mostly I've been missing my mom. It's Bennett's birthday tomorrow, so that should be interesting!
3 comments:
Don't feel about about not having entryway pictures posted yet. I still haven't posted my bathroom pictures!!! Mostly because I still haven't finished the last couple things, because I am lazy!
I hope they get it finished soon! I know you will be thankful too. I love the blue that I painted. You would almost have to see it in person to see why I love it so much! It's so pretty and a good change for that room. The kitchen... UGH... I'm still working on it. I'm trying to find the right color to paint in there! Right now it's bright yellow and I need to tone it down some!
Hugs - Tiff
So, did the electrician come?
Post a Comment