Things are still just fine here. I'm sure I won't have much to say this week because it's going to be freaking cold and I won't be doing anything. And by freaking cold I mean -25 or colder over night and highs below zero. Oh, and we're supposed to have wind chills of -50 or something insane like that. Who knew the temp could even be measured when it was that cold??? Anyway, I'm hoping this below zero craziness lets up soon and we get some nice 15-25 degree days. I need to wash my car, but can't really do it when the water would freeze before it even came out the sprayers!
My weekend was good. Mom and I just kinda relaxed and did whatever. She has a little cold, so she was kinda sleepy but other than that it was fine. Saturday night the bar had a DJ so that was something different. Mom, Grandma and I went to a fish fry in a neighboring town and that was good as usual, too.
I had a lady doctor appointment this morning so I'm not feeling so hot right now. Something about them diggin around up there doesn't really make me feel too wonderful. Imagine that! Apparently they'll get the test results in three days and we'll go from there.
Hope all is well in your worlds!
4 comments:
I might be the only person alive that looks forward to the crotch doc appointment..prolly b.c. my doc looks like robert downey jr. yuummmmy. and yes, I know how messed up that is thankyouverymuch.
when it's this cold temperature doesn't even matter any more! This winter has SUCKED. It's either freezing or snowing all the time.
So the guy from New Year's that gave me his # is from Bemidji originally...but I'm sure you don't know him.
What diet are you doing??? Weight watchers??? I have tons and tons of tips and tricks.
Nothing like a crotch appointment to start your day. At least my Dr always has warm hands. I tell him that is why I come to him....warm hands.
I don't know how you take that cold weather. I thought of you this morning when I saw the PURPLE over Minnesota on the weather report!!!
Post a Comment