Okay, so I've been feeling some love. I've also been feeling some stuff other than love, but for the most part it's been love. Thanks, guys, for all your kind words and support and whatever else. It really means the world to me.
So, I've decided to come back. I'm over what happened for the most part. I am who I am and that's that. Try not to be offended. I promise that anything I say is not meant from a mean place.
What have I been up to?
Not too much. Eating, drinking and enjoying the season I guess. Now I'm trying to get back on track with everything.
My goal for the new year is to be a better person all around: physically, financially, spiritually and in my friendships. Those are all things I need to work on.
Work has been busy and I have yet to finish up the year end items. There are taxes to be paid, forms to fill out. Everything else has been keeping me too busy, though, so I just haven't gotten to those things.
My mom is still doing well. She's getting stronger all the time, and I thank God for that every day.
Well, folks, I think that's it in my neck of the woods.
5 comments:
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
WELCOME BACK GIRLFRIEND!!!
I knew you couldn't stay away! You are right...you are who you and you don't have to apologize for being you...cause we all love ya. Hope the new year is off to a good start :)
Woohoo!!!!
I knew you would be back! And, I'm SO GLAD!!!!!
I'm glad everything is going well. I'm still sorry about your Father passing. I know it's been a while, but I couldn't imagine losing either of my parents at such a young age. Big Hugs to you for keeping busy!
Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment