This week has been...interesting I guess. Monday I got a lot of crap done, yesterday sucked big time, today I'm recovering but still making progress and who knows what tomorrow will bring!
The week has shown no progress with the entry way. They said it would only take about a day "one it warmed up some". Well, it's warm, guys, and you're just going to wait around long enough for it to get cold again! Ugh. I might call him tomorrow if they don't come today.
I went to Lisa's last night and had some beers with her. I was out WAY too late for a school night, but I'm dealing okay. It was fun, though. We played a kareoke game on her playstation. Fun, but apparently I suck. Damn.
Tonight I'll be going to bed early. At like 8 probably. Yes, that's how late I was up.
Hmmm....I really don't know what else to talk about! Anyone have any questions??
OH, I almost forgot. I now have a Tastefully Simple website so if anyone would like to host an online party or just order stuff on there, check it out at tastefullysimple.com/web/sbrovold. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I think I was in bed before 9:00 last night. Somestimes I just gotta though...since I get up at 4:15 during the week.
Pics of your entry way please!!!!! :) I hate it when I'm up really late during the week! UGH! It's 70 degrees right now and I'm LOVING it! I want it to be Spring SO BAD!!!!
Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment