Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

It's cold. That's basically all there is to report right now. BUT the end is in sight. It's supposed to get above zero today and over the weekend and in to next week it's supposed to be in the double digits ABOVE!!! Seriously, after -30 for however many days it's going to feel like freaking summer to get to 30 above.

Had drinks with Elizabeth & Brian last night. That was fun. Wednesday night I had supper with Dana and Wayne and laughed at the American Idol people with them. I also got in some lego time with Teagen. That was fun, too.

I'm staying in Bemidji this weekend and painting my entry. I'll take pictures of it when finished...I'm SOOO incredibly excited that it's almost done. I was told that after I paint it would only take a day to finish up. So soon I'll be able to put all my crap away that's been all over my house for the last six months. I'm thrilled about that.

Other than that, life is boring.

Hope you are all staying warm! Have a good weekend, girls.

**Edited to add: Apparently my car thermometer only goes down to -22 degrees. After that it just shows dashes....it's been too cold for my car's thermometer to even register lately!**

5 comments:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Hey girl... I can't wait to see pics of the new entry way! I couldn't imagine -30. I would freaking die. :)

Hugs -Tiff

Lulu said...

I can't wait for the weekend....we are supposed to have highs in the 30s too!!! It will feel so nice after the double digit negatives!

Betsy said...

I can't wait to see all the idots in MN who break out the shorts when it hits 30 this weekend...you know there will be a few!

Kat said...

Holy patootie, our high today was 39 and I thought I was going to suffer from hypothermia all day! Can't wait for the pics!

Susan said...

I did my meme. it finally warmed up into the teens this weekend but then we got over a foot of snow on top of the 18 inches we already had!