Here we are again.
I had dinner with Lucas last week on Wednesday. It went fine...it was definitely short and sweet. I'm still undecided about that whole situation. I love the guy to death, but I just am not sure if I love him in an "I love you" kind of way. It's so hard for me to cross that line between friendship and dating. I'm just not sure. Mom and I went up north (yes, there is someplace further north than where I am!) and played Bingo with him and his family on Friday night and we're planning to go again this week. It was pretty fun. I won some beautiful ribeyes on the meat raffle.
Other than that, my weekend was good. Hung out with the family. My grandma drove me good and crazy...that woman needs a hearing aid like no other.
This week has been okay so far. It's finally warming up and the high here today is in the low 60s. SUPER excited for that. I even wore sandals today!
Last night I went to Lisa's parents' house and had supper with them. They're super nice and were very welcoming. We ate and hung out for awhile watching TV and visiting. I got home around 9:30.
Thursday Lisa and I are having a "Mexican Night". We're making margaritas and serving Coronas and Mexican-style appetizers. It was this time last year that we were in Mexico, so we figured this would be a good way to celebrate it! And I needed an excuse to make those margaritas.
Saturday night Bar Bingo is starting in Gully. I'm kind of excited, but kinda nervous, too. I'll be selling meat raffle tickets during the games. Should be fun!
1 comment:
My best relationships started out as friends... Don't rule it out!
Post a Comment