Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunny Day!

It's finally a sunny day! The weather the last few days has been cloudy, rainy, cool and windy. Today the sun is finally out! I just hope this keeps up, but not counting on it.

Things have been going pretty well. The weekend was good. Mom and I headed up to Goodridge for bingo on Friday night again. Neither one of us won anything. It was still fun, though. The first run of Bar Bingo in Gully went really well. There was a good crowd. It was really good. I'm excited for it, although it's a lot of work.

There were lots of comments on the beer margaritas. They consist of Corona, tequila, limeade and Sprite. No, they don't sound very good, but trust me, they're VERY good. Too good. Dangerously good.

The Lucas situation is about the same. I'm still not sure, but we've been talking pretty much every day in one form or another. He went back to work on the road this week, though, so we'll see how that goes. I'm not holding my breath.

Other than that I don't have much to report. Pretty normal around here.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I want a beergarita! I had a couple shots of tequila after my dentist appointment, I guess I will just have to settle for that. Maybe I can talk J into taking me out this weekend, probably not, Turkey season and all.

I haven't been to Bingo in years, it was always a good time.