Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hump Day

Things are busy as ever over here.

The open house went well on Friday night sales-wise. I didn't get any parties booked which is what I REALLY need so I can keep the sales up, but that's okay I guess. More people now know I sell it so that's a good thing. I do have three friends who are planning to have a party, so keep praying for bookings off of them! That's what I need most!!

As for the rest of the weekend, I had a lot of fun with Lucas's family on Friday night. His sister and his girl cousins were there and we had a grand old time drinking, dancing and singing the night away at the bar. Saturday consisted of a hangover and working at my grandma's house getting stuff priced and ready for a rummage sale. Saturday night I played Bingo and Lucas got home about 8. After bingo we went to his relative's wedding dance which was pretty lame so then we came back to Gully which was also pretty lame. We were both tired (hello? Hungover all damn day) so we just went home. Pretty low key night. Sunday I made pancakes (from our new Tastefully Simple pancake mix) and went to work at Grandma's again. Then we all went to Grandma's apartment, which is super cute, and helped her put some junk away.

This week so far I've exercised twice, gone to lunch once, gone shopping at the mall with my friend looking for a dress for a black tie wedding and priced all my skinny minny clothes for Granny's rummage sale. I am saying goodbye to all clothes that are WAY out of the realm of ever fitting again. These clothes include size XS and S shirts and all bottoms that are size 4 and under. I am keeping some M shirts and some 5/6 pants because there's hope there, still and WHEN I reach my goal of losing 25 pounds by Christmas I'm going to need those items.

This weekend I'm looking forward to Lucas coming home on Friday night for MORE than 24 hours. Oh, by the way, he found out he has to keep working 6+ hours away until October. SUCKY. Just when we thought he would be closer!

Friday night there's a live band at the bar and Saturday my friend, Kelly is getting married. In between that there will be packing, moving, etc. of both mom and grandma's households. Fun stuff, busy busy!!

Hope all is well with you girls!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Good job on the exercising...and the PMA *positive mental attitude) of saying WHEN I lose 25 lbs. You can do it :)

Hope TS picks up for you too! I haven't been to a party in years. It's one of the only parties I like...cause you get to eat!

Anonymous said...

And you say that I have issues sitting still!??!!!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Girl.... you always seem to stay busy doing something. I still want to come visit your little hometown! That would be a total blast. We are talking about doing some sort of family reunion next Summer in MN. Probably Minneapolis where my Aunt and Uncles live. Maybe things will have calmed down by then with both girls.

Hugs - Tiff

Lulu said...

I'm a bit jealous... I haven't gone out in sooooo long.

Kat said...

Chicago, Chicago - when we lose all of our weight!