Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday

Well, the weekend was pretty good even though the Twins sucked it up big time. Lame. Otherwise it was really good. A lot of fun for sure. Now on to my next whirlwind-o-August events:

Tomorrow: Tastefully Simple meeting up north
Friday: Pick up Teagen, drop him off at Dana's Granny's, pick up mom, go to the fair, sit in a booth from 7-10, pick up Teagen, sleep.
Saturday: Hang out with T, work bingo, go to a hag & stag party.
Sunday: Help grandma pack and/or move.

Next week: Monday & Tuesday nothing and leave for Minneapolis (again) for the T.S. conference on Wednesday until Sunday. I'm excited for that but I'm kind of pissed at myself for spending the money when I don't have anything lined up as far as parties go and I'm just spending money and not making any!! Time to get jazzed again!

I won't be seeing Luke for over two weeks. I'll be heading out to Minot, ND the weekend of the 22nd after work. It's going to be a long, sucky, boring drive, but oh well. I feel the need to put some travelling effort forth, especially after he drove to Minneapolis for the Twins weekend. That's a really long drive--like 7 or 8 hours. My drive will be around 5 or so I believe.

So other than that there's not much happening in the ol' day to day around here. Just work and falling into my couch every night. I'm still working on the diet thing but didn't really go by it over the weekend. I gained back a pound or two, but am still two pounds down from the start so I'm trying not to beat myself up about it...when I do that all it makes me to is eat more! LOL, sad but true.

1 comment:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Sounds like you've been crazy busy! So, I've been a little out of the loop I feel... how long have you and Lucas been dating? SO CUTE!!!!

Big Hugs - Tiff