My week got messed with since my boss decided to show up for work on Monday morning rather than take vacation until tomorrow. He'd planned to go canoeing, but the weather was forecasted to be pretty chilly and rainy where he was going and he just didn't think it sounded like too much fun. BUMMER for me! No relaxing, getting crap done that's been sitting around. Now he's making work for me to do! The upside of the whole thing is that I should be able to leave early on Friday for the Twins game!
Speaking of which, I'm SUPER excited to go! I just found out yesterday morning that Lucas is going to be able to go, too!! He's working out in Minot, ND, which is about 5 hours from home now and as of Sunday I wouldn't be seeing him until at least August 22 which is when I was planning to go out there for the weekend. Yesterday morning I got a text (yes, I've given in) saying that he didn't have to work Friday or Saturday this week and he'd be coming to Minneapolis with us! It's going to be such a fun weekend. There's a pretty decent sized group of us going, like 13 people I believe, so that should be pretty fun!
Otherwise, I've just been working and such. I'm working on the dieting again (for the millionth time). I'm heavier than I've EVER been and it's just not right. I'm having a hard time with it and I don't feel pretty or anything. I feel ugly and gross. All the time. It's so frustrating but I NEED to do something or I'm just going to end up more depressed and self-destructive which is not good.
3 comments:
Boo for the boss sticking around! Yea for Lucas coming to MSP Twins Weekend!
Boo for not seeing him until August 22nd!
Yea for the plans to go see him though!
And yea for having a boy that likes you just the way you are but you liking yourself enough to make changes!
So excited for you.
Glad you will get to see Lucas earlier than planned. The game sounds like it is going to be a great time, especially with so many people going!
Dieting sucks, I know. I'm still dieting though I do cheat more than I should. I really need to get back to the exercising!
I fell off the workout wagon again too.... But since it is the middle of summer and I am wicked busy with the horses and keeping up an acreage, I've been doing ok. I haven't gained, but I will as soon as things slow down if I don't get it back in gear!
Post a Comment