Monday, July 20, 2009

Tagged-ish

This wasn't really a "tag", but I'll treat it as one and fill it out for your reading pleasure. :)

) What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Tutto Bene here in town.
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Eggs
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Canadian bacon, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives AND if I really splurge, extra cheese.

5) What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut butter and honey or peanut butter and whatever jelly/jam I have that's homemade.
6) How many televisions are in your house? 2
7) What color cell phone do you have? It's kind of a gray/silver color
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth
10) The last heavy, item you lifted? Not sure...maybe my bag from the weekend?
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No thanks.
13) If you could change your name, what would it be? I used to think about this, but I can't remember what my name of choice was!

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Hell. No.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Five that I wear regularly, more than that, though.

16) What’s your goal for the year? Getting the money thing under control
17) Last person you talked to? Jess
18). Last person you hugged. Mom or granny....Mom I think.
19) Favorite Season? Fall
20) Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving

21) Favorite day of the week: Friday
22) Favorite Month? Not sure...maybe September?
23). First place you went this morning? Work, of course.

24) What's the last movie you saw? Hangover.
25) Do you smile often? Yeah, there's a guy that even calls me "Smiley".
26) Do you always answer your phone? Yeah, I don't get calls that often so I get a little excited!

27) It's four in the morning you get a text message, who is it? Some drunk.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I don't think I'd change it...it's unique and I like it.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Never been to Sonic.
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yeah, as a kid.
31) Favorite Christmas song? Oh, Holy Night
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Don't know...my birthday is a long-ass time away.
33) Can you do push ups? Maybe one.
34) Can you do a chin up? Ha ha, no.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? More nervous...
36) Do you have any saved texts? I have some on there because I don't delete them right away. When my Inbox gets full I just delete the whole thing.
37) Ever been in a car wreck? If going in the ditch counts...I DID wreck my car.
38) Do you have an accent? Yeah, I like to think of it as 'Gully Chic'.

39) What is the last song to make you cry? Can't remember...
40) Plans tonight? No plans. We'll see what I get up to I guess!
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No, I think it could get a lot worse than anything I've lived. Maybe money-wise.

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Nothing...Oh, I put gas on the gas card I guess.
43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes.
44) Current hate right now? Work.
45) Met someone who changed your life? Everyone you meet changes your life in some little way.
46) How did you bring in the New Year? Drinking at the bar.

47) What song represents you? Hmmm....Not Right Now by Ashton Shepherd
48) Name three people who might complete this? Uhhh... Chris, Lulu, Susan
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Crap, it's Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know what you want for you birthday??!! Yeah right, you have a wish list for crying out loud! :)

Kat said...

Holy Shite! Hell must have frozen over...

Katy said...

Ha ha! I can't believe you like eggs that much. Charlie LURVES eggs, but I detest them. Yuck!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

HOLY FREAKING SHIT... You've NEVER been to Sonic? OMG!!!!!

I would die without Sonic!

Hugs - Tiff

Anonymous said...

I get called smiley also.