Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What Day is It?

Hello all!

So here I am. Sorry for the lack of updates but it's been crazy around here!

I just got back from Arizona last night. It was a lot of fun. Very pretty countryside down there, even if it was freaking hot. Hot hot. I'm just not made for that kind of heat. But other than that, I had some good visits with Jess and her mom and brothers and some good snuggles from little baby Flynn. Love that girl!

I was pretty lame with the picture taking, sorry. I took a few in the Salt River Canyon, but who knows when I'll get those uploaded. Someday, I promise!

I'm a little lost right now...I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I brought work home tonight and stayed late a couple days last week. It's just crazy around there right now and being gone two days didn't help anything.

Things with Lucas are going well, It sucks really bad that he's gone all week, but I guess it is what it is. In a couple weeks he'll be working even further away--about six hours. When that happens he'll be home for less than 24 hours. That's going to suck REALLY bad. But then, later, he's supposed to be around home here for over a year. Can't wait for that to happen!

Other than that I don't have much to say I guess. I've been doing stuff constantly but I think I've been so busy that I can't really even think straight! Hopefully next week calms down some.

Oh, and I'm pretty pumped that I won a giveaway over at Mrs. K's today! Yay, self!

4 comments:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Okay... what's up with this Lucas boy? I feel so out of the loop! You will have to let me know...

I'm glad your back and I'm glad you made it home safe.

Oh yeah... the cold... I would seriously die if I lived in MN. But, it still gets cold enough here! :)

My child JUST asked me... "Momma, when is it gonna snow alot?" I swear the child has ESP!

Hugs - Tiffany

Susan said...

Sorry it took me so long to get a comment up here. I'm glad you are back safely and I hope you had a great time. That sucks about Lucas not being around alot but I kinda know what that is like and if you guys want it to work it will! Congrats on winning the book over at Mrs. K's! I was happy to see that you and Jenn won!

Kat said...

Sarah and Lucas sitting in a tree...

Kat said...

And yes, I am two...