This week is crazy busy! Every day there's something that needs to be done.
First of all I forgot that I had volunteered to have a TS meeting at my house on Wednesday. Actually, I thought it was next Wednesday, but it's THIS Wednesday. So here's my week schedule:
Yesterday I worked (big whoop) and then had to get groceries so I had food for the week. It's been awhile since I bought groceries so it was VERY necessary. I had planned on cleaning house, but then I got invited out to dinner with some friends so I thought that sounded like more fun. I did manage to get some of the mail and junk picked up, but not much was accomplished last night.
Tonight I need to mow my grass, clean house and do my bills. That sounds like MORE than a full night for me!!
Wednesday night is the meeting at 7:00 at my house.
Thursday (last day of work for the week--woohoo!!) I will be driving back to Gully. Luke's mom is hosting a family dinner/fireworks display so Mom and I are planning to go to that. Should be pretty fun.
Friday Mom and I are going to attempt to kill the poison ivy that is in my flower bed. That should be fun. Not. Then I have a TS expo event from 1-4. Luke's extended family has their 4th of July party that day, too, although I haven't been invited at this point.
Saturday...no plans.
Sunday...no plans.
Back to work Monday for the week and THEN I leave for Arizona!
Busy times around here!
What are your 4th of July plans? Anything fun happening??
5 comments:
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I hope your weekend is fun! My uncles from the city came down today and will be here until Monday. I'm excited to get to visit with them. They are so much fun... yes... gay, but FUN! They always come down for the 4th.
Hugs - Tiff
Hey girl! Thanks for the compliment. I just have to keep on going with the girls! I can't stop otherwise they would get shit for care and we would be completely broke... worse than what we are right now!
Anyway... do you know what's crazy? You happened to comment on Kat's pictures from her vaca. Well, I looked at her pics and she stayed in the SAME complex in FL that we have stayed for the past 14 years! And, we almost stayed the same week. She went the week after us! Isn't that crazy? Small world huh?
And, her middle son is HOT... yes, I needed to say that one more time! Damn!
Hugs - Tiff
ok it's now July 12th- you so busy you can't update us on what's going on? ;)
hey you won a book!! pls email me with your info so I can get this baby off to you!
Post a Comment