Here are L's questions and my answers:
How/when did you meet?
We met a few years ago where else but Shorty's Place? ;) No, I knew his uncle and his brother for years and then he started coming around as did more of the family. At that point I never ever thought I would date him, so to be honest, I can't remember any of the details of "the meeting".
How did you "decide" it should be more than friends?
Well, I had known he liked me as more than friends for awhile, that was kind of common knowledge around town. His family, especially his sister, would NOT give it up. She's dead set that we're going to get married. That makes me laugh, but whatever. I guess there was some kind of turning point this spring sometime where I started thinking, "Why NOT?" I mean, he's sweet, he likes me just the way I am and I don't have to try too hard to impress him. What's not to like? It was a hard transition for me, but I'm working on it. Mostly because of my past "friend-to-boyfriend" experiences. However, Lucas is WAY different than the ex, so I don't expect things to be so bad if we were to break up.
Pictures??? You know we're nosey!
Here's one from a couple weekends ago. Seriously, this boy canNOT take a decent picture. This is literally take 10 and I was finally like, okay good enough.

And here's a funny one just for your viewing pleasure. Cracked me up. STILL don't get how my pictures show up in different sizes when the settings are the same and the camera was the same, but whatever.

I'll be patiently waiting for any remaining questions. :)
6 comments:
Lovin' the new look--very cute!!!
I like that you're "in charge" in this relationship--that's the way it should be.
isn't nice to not have to put on an act with someone? it's always scary dating friends, always worrying about what would happen if it didn't work out. i hope this works out for you and you are happy.
So, when's the wedding and do I still get to be matron oh honor? That's MY question?
Oh and PS - I do take all credit for pushing you into this friends with benefits relationship. :)
you guys make an adorable couple- my best wishes to you...seriously.
I was thinking about you yesterday (Father's Day.) I hope it wasn't too horrible for you and you were able to keep busy and only have good memories. Love ya kiddo!
Post a Comment