Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Look

Yeah, I got a new look and to go along with my new look I also decided to put up a new picture for your viewing pleasure. It's from a wedding I was at this last weekend.

Okay, so Lulu thinks I'm not talking about Lucas enough. What would you like to know? I only really see him one day a week because he works away and works Saturdays. So that sucks, but we deal with it. He's a great friend who has turned into more. He's just a funny guy in general and says whatever he's thinking for the most part. I guess I don't really know what to say without sounding all mushy-mushy (which I hate) so let me know what you want to know and I'll do my best to answer any questions! :)

I hosted my own Tastefully Simple party last night. It was an okay turnout, but not very good for sending out 40 invites. I had six guests. Kinda sad, but whatever. I had a few phone orders, so I guess I did okay there. I haven't totalled up my sales yet, but I'd guess it's probably around $300 or so. No bookings though, which is pretty depressing since that's really what I did the party for in the first place...that and the fact that it was Tastefully Simple's 14th birthday! Dana said she might have a party, so I really hope she does. She's got some new daycare parents and maybe I'd be able to get some bookings off of that.

Mom and I are seeing Kenny Chesney in concert this weekend. Pretty excited about that. Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum are opening for him, so that should be cool. It's that icky old father's day weekend and dad's birthday (which is Friday) coming up so Mom and I always try to do something fun. We're going to Fargo to spend the day shopping and hanging out and, of course, having some concert fun! Our hotel is having a bus so no driving for me!! ;)

Other than that, we had another busy weekend last week. We went to a wedding which was at 2:30 in the afternoon so that just effed up our whole day! I hate that. Why can't people just have weddings at like 6:00, then you can eat, then you can go right into the dance? This wedding was at 2:30, we went and ate (taco bar--it was great) and then that was all done at about 5:30 and we had nothing to do until 9:00 when the dance started. Makes no sense to me!

We're finally getting some summer around here. It's about damn time! Seriously!! Last weekend my flowers froze and this weekend it was 75 degrees. What a difference!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Questions:
How/when did you meet.
How did you "decide" it should be more than friends?
Pictures??? You know we're nosey!

My mom always told me that the best relationships start out as friendships.

I love Fargo...it is such a great small city! Have fun!