Monday, June 8, 2009

Still Alive!

Well, let's see...

Since my last entry mom has gotten her test results. They are good! YAY for that. Now we can enjoy our summer, that is if it ever becomes summer around here. It is currently about 48 degrees and raining. I checked out the extended forecast and it looks like by about Monday of next week we may be near 80 degrees which would be a complete miracle and until it happens I'm not counting on anything.

Grandma also got her hearing aids. She's good to go now! She'll be running steady I'm sure now that she can actually figure out what's going on.

Lucas and I are "facebook official". I'm happy with that. He's just a sweetheart. I like that he loves me just the way I am and I don't have to try to be any certain way. We spent most of the weekend together and it was just nice. He met most of my friends (that he didn't know) and that went pretty well I think.

Other than that, it's been a whole lotta same ol' around here. Going to happy hour with Julie and a couple other people tonight, so I'm pretty pumped about that.

6 comments:

Katy said...

woo hoo!

and also, I am SO glad I didn't have to date someone during the age of facebook. . .

Anonymous said...

Hussy!! :) Just teasing you. I'm really happy for you and Lukey-baby.

Kat said...

So can I start sending in my name requests for god-children????????????

Betsy said...

Facebook official. Wow!!! Congrats!

Lulu said...

I'm disappointed in how LITTLE you have been telling us about the Lucas Situation. Sheesh! We are good enough to hear when you are NOT dating.....and then we hear nothing as things get serious!

Anonymous said...

lol - love it- 'facebook official'...my how times have changed? what happened to the pin thing? or the ring thing? or just the 'wanna be my girlfriend?' thing?