I have been asked to update but I don't have anything fun and exciting to share. Just boring and not so fun stuff.
Let's see....on Friday I thought I was dying. I had some VERY severe stomach pain on my right side and was hunched over all afternoon. I was working and suffering and I finally made the decision that I should go to the hospital because it just wasn't getting better. I got my first IV and ultrasound and after all that they found nothing. They said I may have had a cyst rupture on my ovary but they're not sure. Also the doctor mentioned a condition where a woman can feel when her egg is released, but I just don't understand why that would start happening now after 13 or so years of having my period. Whatever it was it was painful and now I'm just nervous that I'm going to have that kind of pain again which would NOT be fun.
Saturday I layed around most of the day. Did a little housecleaning but not much. Then I went to my friend's margarita party. That was a great time!
Sunday Lucas came to Bemidji and we hung out on the couch all day. It was perfect. We watched the Vikings game (or, rather, he watched it and I slept through most of it), watched Wedding Crashers (which I love) and ate popcorn and went out for Chinese. A completely awesome day. We've never had a day like that before so it was just good.
My computer took a crap and after being on the phone with Dell for almost 2 and a half hours last night, I will be getting a new motherboard and hard drive. They're supposed to come and take care of it for me. Thank goodness it was still under warranty, that's all I have to say. Sad, though, that all my pictures are gone. I will be backing stuff like that up from now on.
I'm doing a Tastefully Simple party for one of my teammates tonight. She had a death in her family and had to go out of town so she asked if I would do it for her. I'm super nervous since I've never met any of these people before. Also, while I'll get the party sales, she will get any bookings so that's a little depressing.
Hmmmm, I think that's about it.
3 comments:
i can't seem to get inspired or sit down and write anymore- too much but i'm glad to hear all is well- in this case no news is good news!
I check early in the morning and you posted AFTER my arrival! So ppptttfff!
I hope you are feeling better and that the pain is completely gone.
That sucks that you dont get the bookings. Dumb. Just take em. You can do it. hehe.
Hey girl... that's why I use a website called Dropshots (www.dropshots.com) to store all of my photos. I paid $100.00 (one-time fee) for unlimited storage of photos and videos!
Post a Comment