So, this week has sucked a big fat one.
Monday and Tuesday were good and it all started going down hill on Wednesday. Since then it's been a big giant suckfest that has made me question pretty much every aspect of my life. I feel like a gian piece of shit right now.
So that's that. I don't really care to talk about it again because that will surely result in me crying and I don't really feel like doing that right now.
Just for your reading pleasure, though, here is a text conversation I just had with Lucas:
Him: "finally done [working]. Are you going to Goodridge tonight?"
Me: "I don't think so, mom has to work and I don't really want to drive up there by myself."
Him: "Oh, I was just wondering."
Me: "Why, what are you planning on doing?"
Him: "I'll be at the hunting shack. Everyone's coming over."
Me: "Oh that's nice."
Him: "You can come if you want."
Me: "Huh. Thanks for asking."
I'm annoyed and am NOT planning on going to the hunting shack at this point in time unless I get a genuine invitation (or as genuine as you can get just a few hours before it happens). And really? The only thing that would have been different in that conversation would have been if he would have said "everyone is coming over. Do you want to come out?" That's all it would have taken. OR EVEN BETTER: started the conversation out with "hey, do you want to come out to the hunting shack tonight?"
Friggin' idiots, I tell ya.
4 comments:
Kinda have to agree with you on this one. I would of been pissed too!
Hugs - Tiff
Girl... you CRACK me up! I haven't considered doing anything "bad" or illegal... unless of course you think waiting tables in a strip club is bad! HA! JUST KIDDING! I could never do that! hehehehe
Love ya - Tiff
Honey, all men are idiots. ALL OF THEM....EVEN THE "GOOD ONES"...
I'm sorry for your suck fest. I would pass you some M&Ms, but you are too far for me to reach. I'm hoping they help my headache and kill my psycho temper for the afternoon. Yep, today is that good!
I second Lulu, and when you are done with the M&M's, please pass them my way.
Post a Comment