Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It Caught Up With Me.

Well, I'm now sick. However right now I'm feeling quite a bit better. I'm using my friend's mom's sickness cure which I will share with you now in hopes that you will be able to avoid sick days and crap like that. At the first sign of getting sick start administering the following:

Twice a day take Emergen-C with 30-40 Black Elderberry Drops and spray Propolis Echinacea Throat Spray on your throat. I spray first then take down the Emergen-C with black elderberry mixed in and I really do think it's helping. I've been doing it since yesterday and I'm already feeling better although I'm still super super tired and don't really want to think about getting dressed or functioning in any way. I'll let you know how things are going tomorrow after five times of administering the "cure". Julie's parents swear by it and I'm starting to jump on board since I just started getting sick yesterday and now I'm feeling like I'm getting over it. I'm telling you, go out and buy these things!

Okay, now that I'm on my crazy person rant I might as well throw in how I'm looking into essential oils. I spent last night reading about them and I'm really thinking I need to look into this more. I'd love to try some out and see how they work. So basically I'm turning into a crazy hippy.

4 comments:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Good for you for beating some sense in to that boy! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Hugs - Tiff

Beth said...

I love essential oils. LOVE THEM! Young living is the best. Peace and Calming is my favorite!

Betsy said...

I love crazy hippys! My dream job is to live on the beach in a VW van & sell jewelry!

Lulu said...

My whole family is in to "alternative medicine", so let me know if you have any questions.