Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well...

No new developments on the non-invite situation. I'm feeling a little unimportant right now and I don't like that. I did NOT go to the hunting shack this weekend nor was I ever invited. I got severely intoxicated on Friday night and luckily my mom was bartending so at least I didn't have to worry about pissing off the bartender! Haha!

Saturday night I worked bingo and Lucas came in when it was about over. We did not discuss the issue because I didn't think the bar was the place to talk about it. We hung out and had a couple drinks there and visited with whoever was around.

I'm still not happy about the situation. I'm sick of being the one that has to bring up doing something. This week I am conducting a little experiment. I'm not asking him to come to Bemidji. I'm just going to see if he says anything about seeing me other than "I miss you". Because really?? If you missed me that much you'd make some kind of effort to see me, right?

I did tell him via text message last night that I missed talking to him (ever since he's been back working around home he has his camper at his parents' place and he has crappy cell service out there) and then called me like 2 minutes later. So this morning when he sent his normal "good morning, hope you have a good day, miss you, love you" text I replied with the following:

"Yeah it was nice to talk to you a little bit last night. Since you've been home I feel like I never get to talk to you and the only time we see each other is when I make the plans so it was good to see a little effort on your part even if I had to tell you to call. Hope you have a good day and love you too."

We'll see if that knocks any sense into the boy.

To be continued........

1 comment:

Lulu said...

You go girl!!! Men will NEVER get hints....you just have to spell it out for them!