Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF

The Cure works. Go buy the fixin's NOW so you have them on hand and can get rid of everything yucky that may come to you.

My mom has had some testing done this week and currently we're waiting on the results of her CT scan. The doctor thought he saw something during her exam so now we just wait and see. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I'm SO incredibly ready for the weekend. Tonight Mom and I are going to play bingo. We're meeting Lucas and his family so it should be a fun time. Tomorrow morning Jess and I are going to a wreath making class. I went last year and actually made a really nice wreath that no one saw because no one comes to my house ever at least this year Lucas will be able to see it if no one else! Saturday night Lucas and I are going to dinner with his cousin and her husband and then going to play...you guessed it...BINGO! Haha, I haven't played in a long time and this weekend will be bingo-o-rama so I'm hoping to win big. $1,000 would be VERY nice to help with Christmas shopping! Sunday I have no plans other than probably stopping to see my grandma. I didn't get to stop and see her last week so I better make a point to stop this week.

Hope you all have a swell weekend!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I hope all is well with your mom!!

Bingo would be a blast, I should look to see if there is anywhere to play around here.

Baylee and Blair's page said...

NO SHIT... to the TGIF! Even though I start my new job tomorrow I'm glad it's Friday!

Once again I will be praying for your Momma and hope that everything is okay!

love ya - Tiff

Betsy said...

sending good thoughts to your mom for her health & good thoughts to you for big bingo winnings . $1000...I better be on your Christmas list :)