Monday, July 26, 2010

I Said Yes to the Dress!!

Here it is, girls!!! I am still shocked that I actually bought one and brought it home! But, it was absolutely beautiful and completely different than anything else I saw all day.

Here's the front.....please pay no attention to the face, it was 5:00 and we started at 10:30. Plus I didn't know Jess was taking the picture yet.

And the back...please pay no attention to the bra....obviously that won't be there when I wear it for real. the buttons go all the way down the train.


It was such a great day and I'm so happy with the outcome!!!

As you can see, I was trying to do some work on my blog this weekend, but ended up COMPLETELY screwing it up. SO, now I have to get all your blog addresses again and set up all the links. Frustrating!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!

Lulu said...

Congrats!!

Betsy said...

Love it! Check that off your list!

Betsy said...

Love it! Check that off your list!

Katy said...

SQUEAL!!!!!! I love it. It shows off your curves, but is also very classy--the perfect combination.

I'm all excited over here.