Wednesday, January 19, 2011

150 DAYS?!?!?

So, I've thought about this wedding thing in the abstract for so long, like it's this thing that's just forever away and really isn't going to actually happen ever anyway....but now I realize yesterday that it's 5 months from yesterday and today I go look at theknot.com and it says 150 DAYS!! This is causing me to freak out a little because I have no guest list. Invites are supposedly supposed to go out in 3 months or less and I have no list.

I have a ton of stuff picked out on etsy as well as ideas on there for stuff I can make myself. None of this is actually BOUGHT or attempted to be made so can I really make such things? We have no idea. I had a lofty plan of making the bridesmaid jewelry. Well, I'll tell you right now that that is not happening.

So yeah...this is me freaking.

No comments: