![]()
This is the color I want. The issue is is that I'm not sure it's the right fabric. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she calls and says it'll be okay.
The bridesmaids and usherettes will have the "white oval" version of this necklace and I'm going to attempt to make some pretty little drop earrings using a similar "white oval" bead. Having 10 women to buy for really makes the price of things go up and I'm not sure I can afford to BUY earrings, too.

The junior bridesmaids will be in THIS dress, in purple and the flower girl in this dress in ivory. I'm going to look for a little rhinestone thing for her to add to her dress so we can be a little more alike.
I'm thinking just some nice little strings of pearls for the little girls--haven't quite decided that yet but I thought that would be pretty and go along with the theme. It's possible that I can figure something out to make them, but we'll see.
As far as shoes go for them all, I told them I could care less what they wear on their feet as long as it's black.
My sweet little flower girl and I are going to have these shoes for the dance, in purple: 
She's 6 and she's head over heels for shoes so I know she'll think that's cool.
So, there ya have it...that's the girls!
1 comment:
Fabulous!!! Love those little girls' shoes.
Post a Comment