I'm somewhat better, but not quite back to my normal rainbows and sunshine self.
Tuesday night I attended my first Zumba class. I was scared. I had no reason to be scared. I didn't know the routine but that was okay...I made it anyway. Basically the goal is to just keep moving and I did that and I felt pretty good afterwards. I sweated out approximately a gallon of sweat but was not sore the next day and that's the kind of workout that I like. The hour flew by and it was just pretty fun in general.
Yesterday I started back up with my trainer and today I'm friggin' sore as hell. So basically today I'm walking around like a 80-year-old. Fun, fun.
I think I'm going to Zumba again tonight so that should be interesting considering how sore I am.
I've been working on my eating, too, and have been doing pretty well. I'm going to eat a fry bread taco for lunch, though. It's at a fundraiser for the hospital and I like to contribute to that and I figure that this will be my last one of the year so it'll be fine. Right? That's what I'm going with and just being careful the rest of the day, too.
Can you tell I'm back on my "get fit" kick? I've come to realize that I just feel better (physically and emotionally) when I try to do well with my eating (not to mention that my skin looks so much better) and when I'm exercising. It's simple, really...the hard part is making yourself do it!
So, I'm feeling better but I just wish my period would come so I could quit randomly crying. That's getting pretty damn annoying.
I'm going camping with Luke's family this weekend so that should be interesting. I wish so much that he could be here....it just sucks that he misses everything. And that I basically do everything as a single person but with a ring on my finger. I'm sure it'll be fine, but it'd be so much better if he were here.
3 comments:
What? Late period and random crying? Somoeone's hormones are making themselves known!
I'm glad you are back on your "get fit" kick! I feel so much better and I want for you to as well!
Yeah, it's not exactly "late" but the week before it shows up is always a trial!
Oooh, I become a bear to deal with the week before the evil visitor... Alternate between ripping faces off and crying like a lunatic.
Glad you are back on the fit train! AND glad you got to see Lucas!
Post a Comment