Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy!

So I've been slacking in the blog department, but so has pretty much everyone else so I don't feel so bad. :)

It's been......busy, to say the least. There's always something I should be doing and now I'm working on getting my house ready to have pictures taken by a realtor tomorrow. Nothing came of the ad in the paper, so now it's time to list it with a realtor. I'm dropping my price a little bit. I mowed yesterday and cleaned some and tonight is where the rest of the cleaning and straightening is going to have to come in.

I'm also super busy with all the exercising I've been doing. I even got up early this morning and did it because I know I have to get right to work tonight when I get home. I've been keeping right on track, doing at least SOMETHING every day. I just got my new Mayo Clinic Diet book and journal and today is Day 1 of working on that. It doesn't look too tough, although the first two weeks are a little more demanding, but I'm going to do my absolute best. I'm working towards a short-term goal right now and I really hope to meet that goal!

I'm also working on Operation Clear Skin for the engagement party this weekend, but who knows how that's going to go. Right now I have something sprouting from my bottom lip that is seriously painful.

So the weekend is going to be full and busy, but I'm looking forward to it. Lucas is going to be home, which is a big fat YAY. He will be here sometime on Friday, I believe. Saturday is his family party, Bearfest, which should be pretty fun. Sunday is our engagement party, hosted by my mother. I'm looking forward to that, too. Let's all PRAY for sunny, nice weather and NO RAIN. That would be fantastic.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Engagement party? Fun! I hope everything goes well, including the weather.

Katy said...

Woo! Engagement party!

I am also on a weight loss kick. I am doing better at the diet thing, but it's harder the older you get. I'm OK with the diet, but I'm bad at the exercise. Sigh. I guess something is better than nothing!?! Weddings are a great motivator, so I'm sure you'll do great!