First, no, I'm not going to sing. I'm going to find music, talk to the bar and see if they're going to have music, figure out when is the best time to have music, what kind, where, etc. It should be interesting, especially since I'm on the committee with my aunt and I'm not really getting along with her right now but she doesn't really know that.
The diet went well yesterday until about 8:30 last night. Then all I could think about was something salty. I will admit it. I caved. I must have a serious salt addiction because it was literally only one day (not even a full one) of not eating any salt and I was freaking! How bad is that!?!?! I ate some multi-grain tortilla chips. I have now put those away so I can't see them. Out of sight out of mind, right?
Dana just called to invite me to Breanne's game tonight. I'm going to be SO screwed. It's at 6. She wants to leave after work because she has to go get cash and a couple other things beforehand. I'm going to either starve to death or eat concession stand food and that will NOT be good! Now I'm going to be stressing about that all day.
3 comments:
Those multi-grain tortilla chips are dangerous. I eat mine with guacamole - too die for. Sorry, I am not helping am I?
No salt at all? I've never been a fan of diets that totally prohibit anything. But I also know different things work for different people. And ya, it's so hard to eat well when you're out.
I could NEVER give up salt. I think I need it to live. I can see how no salt would give you short term results, but I don't know that salt is a real weight-added. My brother swears by the abs diet and the abs diet cookbook.
Post a Comment