Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Updatin'

I just realized that it's been awhile since I blogged. I don't know what my deal is, but I go around and check on you all every day, but I just don't have the motivation or the life to blog myself.

Not much going on around here. Last week was kind of a bad one. Don't really know why or what my deal was, but I was just lonely. Nothing going on and no one called me for the whole week, I didn't do a darn thing the whole time. When you live by yourself that gets kind of wearing--I just went to work every day and went home. No calls, no nothing. The only person I talked to was my mom and I didn't even have anything to say to her since I was so boring!

The weekend was fine, Mom and I relaxed mostly. We both spent most of Sunday reading and just hanging out on the couches. It was really nice and relaxing.

Monday I went out with some friends and stayed out WAY too late, but it was fun anyway. Yesterday afternoon was kind of torture, but other than that it was all fun.

Tonight I'm going out to dinner at a new place in town with Dana, Lisa and Alecia. Alecia's in town from Arizona. I miss her! I'm excited to be able to hang out with her some. Her family is having a baby shower for her on Saturday so that should be nice. I'm planning to go to that and then head up to Gully. My dad's class is having a class reunion and they're doing some type of reading on him and the other guy from their class that's died. I think it's their 40 year reunion. Anyway, Mom and I were invited, so I think we'll go. There'll probably be some people that Mom hasn't seen for awhile and I think it's good for her to get out in those kind of situations now and then.

That's about it, though. It's getting colder now. Mostly highs in the 40s and some 50s. Fall is definitely here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I know what you mean about being boring. I'm riding the Boredom Train myself.

Lulu said...

With your last of posting, I was worried!!!

We all go through friendship dry spells from time to time. I bet you'll be plagued with a busy schedule again soon!