Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aaaannnddd.....Tuesday.

Don't know what my deal is, but I've been lazy with the posts. Seems like it's been a little quiet around here, too, and that doesn't make me really jazzed about posting, but I HAD to tell you about my super fun weekend! :)
Saturday I went to Ladies Night at a little bar about a half hour north of Gully. It was SUPER fun. I had a great time. They had a purse lady, a sex toy guy (talk about weird) and a candle lady. First, here are the super cute purses I bought:

And here are the pictures of our drunk asses posing, drinking and dancing the night away:

The above is us leaving Gully....we're still sober here. My friends Jill, me, Brenda and Jenny



Jill and I...still fairly sober.




Group shot: Jenny, Lucas, Kelli (Luke's cousin), Brenda, Jill, Allie (Luke's sister) and I
Sibling love...

Lucas's cousin, Emily and I



Luke and I dancing

Jill and I...no longer sober!
And the wonderful tribute to Lucas and Allie's brother who died about six weeks ago. He always wore his jeans on the inside of his boots. :)

I robbed these pictures from my friends on facebook since I didn't bring my camera so I believe that's why they're different sizes. Jill's pictures are the little ones.

7 comments:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

HOW FUN! I love the purses you bought! I need to find another supplier for my business! :) Looks like you had an awesome time at the bar!

Hugs - Tiff

Anonymous said...

Perhaps we should put the Lucas thing to vote on here? =)

Susan said...

That striped purse is super cute and will be great for spring. So what did you buy from the sex-toy guy? Huh Huh?

Lulu said...

I like your taste in purses!!!

And the jeans thing? I do that all the time!!! I have this habbit of wearing short socks, so then my boots start to rub on my legs. My solution, rather than changing socks, is to stick my pants into my boots. Yep, I'm a geek.

Kat said...

Still jealous of your purses...

Betsy said...

Thanks....for the donation today :) It's awesome how many people I know from this world but have never met have supported me!!!

Jaysey said...

OK--you yhave the most fun--at least that's what these pictures are saying! I am JEALOUS!