Our vacation was fantastic. We went to Port Aransas, Texas. I could easily live there. It was SO relaxing and calming being that close to the water all the time.
I've got some work to catch up on here today and tonight I have a TS meeting. I'll work on getting some pictures on here to show you what a great place it was!
We did a lot of beach walking, laying at the pool reading and shopping around at the little shops. We also took a day and went to Corpus Christi and went to the aquarium and the USS Lexington Museum. Also went to La Playa Mexican restaurant which was recommended by Kat and it was delish. Pretty sure I could have stayed there and drank margaritas and ate guacamole all day. Too bad I had to drive. We also got to see some friends that winter in that area, so that was fun. My goal of the week was to find a whole, in tact, sand dollar but no such luck. I found a couple that were close to being in tact, but mostly broken ones. I was bummed, but what better reason to go back!?!? Pretty sure I won't need much of a reason to go back...I loved it there. Mom loved it there, too. Just a great atmosphere all together.
2 comments:
Hurry up with the pictures! I am so glad you loved the restaurant! I was a little nervous about my suggestions... Glad you're back!
I'm glad you had a nice trip. I bet the time alone was great for you and your mom!
The pictures on FB look great!!!
Post a Comment