Hi girls.
I'm finally starting to feel better but I'm still not 100%. I think this goofy weather has something to do with it. One day it's raining and 40 and the next we have a blizzard warning. Then it's sunny and 50, then it's 5 degrees. March is stupid and I'm kind of annoyed with it. Now we are in a flood warning until tomorrow evening. Oh, and it's been raining for two days and overnight it's supposed to be changing to snow. Good. Times.
Last week was pretty quiet around here. Not much going on. Mom was in town Thursday night and Friday so it was nice to hang out with her a little extra. Plus she did my laundry so you can't go wrong with that.
Saturday I did a Tastefully Simple party for my grandma. It was pretty fun. The ladies had a good time I think. Of course I didn't get any bookings off of them, but that's no big deal. At least I got a few potential clients! Saturday night we went to the bar and in talking to people got about five more orders, so that was pretty good. I'm excited about that, too.
Sunday Mom and I went along on Bartender's Curling. That was fun as usual. I'll get some pictures of the action when I get my new laptop I ordered. Should be any day now! Mom was talking about buying one and I was just like, well, why don't I buy one and you can have back the one you originally ordered. I brought it up there this weekend, so I've really been missing my couch time with the computer this week. I was going to keep it until my new one came, but she was having someone come and set up wireless internet for her so she needed it.
I got a cat. My friend Kelly needed to get rid of his cat and I told him I would take it. He dropped it off on Sunday afternoon and I've seen it twice since then. I'm not even sure if it's eating. I put the food out in the morning for it and yesterday it wasn't eaten when I came home. This morning it was gone. So I'm really not sure if it's the actual cat eating it or if it's some other animal. I guess we'll see if it works out or if the cat freaks and takes off or something. All I know is that it meows really frickin' loud and it's kind of annoying especially when I don't know what it's problem is.
Other than that there's not much happening. Rain, Tastefully Simple, drinking and the cat sums up the last week of my life!
3 comments:
Ha ha ha, you sure don't sound like an 'animal person'!! The kitty is probably just scared and will come out and be social as soon as he/she figures things out.
Hmmm... isn't what Lulu said exactly what I said? You actually have to be NICE to your pet, not just feed it...
Hey girl! What's going on with you this week? I hope the cat is getting better and use to your house!
Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment