Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Tuesday.

Well, it's Tuesday and I'm still sick. I HATE having a cold, especially when it's springtime! It's been so nice the last couple of days. It's been in the 50s! Craziness!! Today is supposed to be about 50, too, then the rest of the week 40s and upper 30s. But that's a HUGE difference from last Thursday morning when it was -25 or whatever. Just goes to show the complete swing of temperatures we can have here in good ol' Minnesota.

The weekend was really good but I don't think it helped out my sickness issue any. I was out Friday night (when I probably should have been resting) and Saturday I was out all day and all night. They did a snowmobile poker run (where you ride snowmobile around to different places and at each stop you get a card. The person with the best hand wins the pot.) out of the bar and then they had a DJ at the bar. It was a pretty fun night--there were sure a lot of people there. Then a bunch of people came to Mom's after the bar closed for breakfast. Bennett had some steaks in his truck so mom fried them up along with eggs and hashbrowns. VERY yummy, but it was super late when we got to bed.

This week hasn't been too exciting. Basically I just need to sleep for like a hundred years, but this cough of mine won't really let that happen.

Other than that it's my favorite motherly influence's birthday today, so head on over and wish our dear Momma Kat a VERY happy birthday! :)

2 comments:

Kat said...

See what a slacker I am, I haven't even come to thank you for being so sweet on my birthday! Thank you, my daughter that I will never have!

Susan said...

Are you feeling better yet?