This was delivered to me yesterday afternoon...the card read, "Hope your week gets better. Love, Luke"How sweet is that!?!?
BTW, this is one of the first times I've ever gotten flowers from a guy...the other times were 1) when I broke up with creepy creeperson and he showed up at my house with some and 2) Valentines day (which I don't think really counts). So even thought I'm pretty allergic and I've already downed a Claritin, I'm still pretty touched by this gesture. And yes, that'd be a dozen roses....
9 comments:
Wow... those are beautiful and that was awesome of him! So, spill the beans girlfriend! :)
Too cute for words really.
very very sweet! A keeper for sure!
Way sweet!! I hope your week DID get better!
Awe! I've never gotten flowers at work!
I'm assuming your listing of receiving flowers were from BOYS? tee hee!
Yes, Kat, I wasn't counting you girls or my mom! :)
I do like a man who knows how to send flowers. Also, i think Luke is a great name.
I hope that rash is clearing up!
beautiful and did it say LOVE? hmmm
Post a Comment