Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Still Here...

Hi all!

I know I've been absent in the writing department, but that's just because there's not really much to say.

Things have been going well. Not crazy exciting, but well.

Work's the same as always.

Gully's the same as always.

Mom's doing well...we're only one week away from it being a year since she was diagnosed.

Other than that there's really not much to report.

I could tell you how pissed I am at the barn pigeons that have taken up residence in my garage, but I won't. I'm not in the mood to get ticked off today.

The weather is finally shaping up somewhat and I'm trying to be more positive over here. Wish me luck with that because I'll probably need it.

4 comments:

Katy said...

HEre you are blogging again and you never told me--and I've missed you!!! So glad to find out.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about you goof? I have been reading for a while! you need that 'follow me' thing here too...cause I just forget to come because you don't show up on my tracker otherwise :P

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Hey girl! Yes, I did just re-do her room, but we didn't paint. I'm moving her to the other side of the house with Blair. They will share a jack-n-jill bath on that side and her old room will finally be a guest room. We really need it and especially with having a 4 bedroom house it's about time. :) The furniture will stay in that room and we are getting her some bunkbeds that she's been wanting. I got 1 coat of paint on her walls and just need to finish up the rest and then move her in. She's excited!

Hugs - Tiff

Kat said...

It's about damn time...