Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blah.

My family sucks again. Shocker. That pretty much ruined my entire day yesterday so that was great.

Lucas is coming to town tonight and we're going to dinner and a movie (Brothers). I was going to cook but my kitchen is out of control right now and I just don't feel like dealing with it when he's there. Or really at all. Ever. (I SOOO need a cleaning lady.) Not to mention that I'm a little sad still from yesterday and I just really want some comfort food. I'm thinking pizza is an order tonight. Pizza and beer and then popcorn at the movie. Should gain a few today but whatever.

I'm in a mood and trying to get out of said mood but not having a ton of success with that feat.

The good news is mom FINALLY got word from the clinic yesterday and her scans came back good. I'm happy about that but pissed that the clinic took three weeks to tell us.

I've been attempting to work on Christmas shopping but haven't gotten too far. I've ordered some stuff for Lucas and Mom but that's about it.

Oh, and it's MOST DEFINITELY winter now. It's forecasted that we will have a dandy -30 wind chill in the morning so I'm pretty excited about that. I guess I'm just happy we didn't get any snow like some of you fellow bloggers. It sucks BAD to be out shovelling a foot of snow when it's -30, trust me. I've done it before (hello last year!).

1 comment:

Lulu said...

We just got all dug out and it is snowing/blowing again. Gah!!

Sorry to hear certain family members were sucking ass last week. I hope you had a better weekend.