Is it Friday yet?
Thanksgiving was awesome. I love Lukes family so much. We went around and said what we were thankful for and I'd say 3/4 of them said they were thankful for us being there with them or for Lucas for bringing us into the family. It was so nice. We had a great time visiting, eating, and playing wii bowling.
Friday Mom and I headed to my Aunt Carol's for a late breakfast and some visiting. It was really nice. In the afternoon we went furniture shopping for her for a new bedroom set. She found one and now will have a comfy cozy bed, too. Can't wait for her to get it all set up! They're supposed to be delivering it this week sometime.
Saturday we cooked and cooked. We had my grandma, Uncle Larry and Lucas over for food. That was a pretty good day, but Grandma needs to get used to the fact that she does NOT live in the house anymore! I definitely needed a drink by the time she left!
Sunday I had the open house with Tastefully Simple. That went okay, it wasn't crazy busy but it was alright.
All in all it was a really good weekend.
Now the Christmas-o-rama starts. Now that it's December 1, I can start relaxing about being so annoyed with all things Christmas. I might even think about decorating one of these weeks. We'll see. Luke's brothers & sisters drew names and I got his brother-in-law. WTF. Luke's sister said either a hockey hooded sweatshirt or a gift card to Cabela's. I hate giving gift cards so sweatshirt it is! Hopefully I find something that'll work.
I guess that's about all I've got. I'm going out to dinner with my aunt Carol tonight...it's her birthday on Friday so I'm going to take her out.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
It's good to hear that Thanksgiving went well!! Luke's family sounds just awesome.
I have NO motivation to decorate for Xmas this year. Last year my tree was up by Nov. first, and this year I can't even get into gear. Ick!
Post a Comment