Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Well, my busy, busy weeks have come and gone and now I'm down to just a few things left to do. Just fun stuff, stuff I love, like cooking, eating, entertaining, family, fun and wine!

I'm going to be happy about the family I AM seeing, as well as my amazing, welcoming new family that is Luke's. They're awesome and cool and they love my mom AND I.

So, to end this week, I just want to wish all my blog friends a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

And if you're snowed in this weekend? Don't stress. Just be happy with who you have and what you have. Every day truly is a gift and what better Christmas gift than being able to veg out in your pj's all day?? :)

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Merry Christmas Sarah! Hope you enjoy all of the holiday...even the snow. You have a better attitude than I do about it. 2 or 3 inches would give us a nice white christmas, 20 inches is gluttonous!

Gully Girl said...

Haha, true, but up here in the "north country" they're only calling for about 8 inches over two days which probably won't be that bad since the plows will be able to catch up between times.

Anonymous said...

Two words: BITE ME! :)