Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday. Huh.

I hate the beginning of the week! This morning was rugged and I spilled coffee all over myself because my travel cup leaked. That cup went in the garbage.

The day was long. Really long.

Then I had to go grocery shopping while starving. An hour and $200 later I left.

Then I proceeded to stuff myself to the friggin' gills.

But then? Then I got this text from Luke's sister and it made my whole day better. I laughed out loud for a long time.

Apparently her son, Nolan went into her daughter, Hannah's drawer and took her bras out and strung them up on the Christmas tree.

Hannah proceeded to pound him. :)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

How much snow did you guys get up there? It finally quit here...I think we got close to 12 inches, but with all the wind there are areas of no snow, and areas with 4 foot drifts. Yeah, I still can't get down the driveway.