Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Rain: You're Getting Old.

Well, I'm back.

I drove to Iowa in the rain, it rained MOST of the time I was there, yesterday I drove back in the pouring rain and today (you guessed it) it's RAINING! If the sun doesn't shine tomorrow I might go into a deep depression.

It was great to see Lucas and I'm so happy that I was able to go. I'm probably going to have to plan a trip for late July or sometime in August, too, because there is a long time between July 4 and Labor Day. A looooooong time. The town he's in is a pretty small town, really pretty, though, because it's got a lot of old buildings and such. Now, however, he had to move to another small town because the river that ran through the campground he was staying at was about to overflow its banks so they kicked everyone out.

Other than that I don't really have much to say....it's just another day around here.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Iowa and Nebraska are both experiencing some serious flooding. I'm glad they were able to kick Lucas out of the camp ground, rather than him getting flooded in the night.