One year from today I will be getting married. What a strange thought! Still feels super far away, but I know this year will fly by. Especially since in addition to planning a wedding, we will be planning a home. I'm VERY excited for all the festivities that are coming up this year.
I have a lot of stuff lined up....photographer, band, florist and church have been booked. I have the reception area lined up as well, just need to reserve a tent.
Bridesmaids, groomsmen, ushers and kids have been asked.
I've chosen bridesmaid dresses and just need to talk to this lady who makes bridesmaid dresses reasonably and amazingly well to see if she'll make them.
I have a menu planned out and just need to talk to someone about taking care of the food.
What don't I have??? A dress for me. But, then, I only looked that one time so I guess that's probably why. I need to get on that sometime.
Anyway, today I'm excited about this little milestone. My only wish is that Lucas could be here and we could spend it together but oh well, next year! :)
2 comments:
wow! you are making some serious progress on the wedding! i'm not really into that stuff...well, i could be if i thought i would have the time and money. that's why we are having a destination wedding. just me and him and maybe this couple we are good friends with. all i have to plan when i get back is a reception, place and caterer. That's it!
Wow, you are quite the wedding planner! Back when I was planning my wedding (that didn't happen) I had a year, and I was nowhere as organized as you are! LOL I guess that's why Vern and I ended up having a private ceremony! We might finally have a reception on our 5th anniversary, but that isn't for sure.....
Post a Comment