So I know it's been awhile. I'm busy as heck, but don't really feel like there's much to blog about. Everything's pretty much the same.
I'm still dealing with Lucas being gone. Albeit I'm much better after seeing him over the weekend. I'm working on getting my head and my emotions in sync. I KNOW that he doesn't want to be there. I also KNOW that he needs to be there to build up his retirement and such in the union. It's just life right now. Hopefully it won't be a permanent deal, but it's a semi-permanent deal. Buuuuut, I'm sure you're sick of hearing about my trials with that.
I'm still doing the trainer thing and the eat better thing. That is what it is. Not much I can say about it right now because I feel like I'm making no progress (again) and I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about that.
I'm still attempting to plan a wedding. Not much new to report there, and I'm sure by this time next year you'll all be sick of hearing about that, too.
So really, with the exception of our decision to build a house in the next year, things are the same ol' same ol' around here.
1 comment:
What? We aren't sick of hearing anything you've got to say, otherwise we wouldn't come around!!!
I think a blog is a perfect place to vent about your fiance being gone and your trials with losing weight. (Just like I vent about the vacation I do not want to go on, but understand it is about the kids.....even when I don't say that part.)
When you do share, we are here to support you! Keep your chin up.
Post a Comment