Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Same Subjects....Different Day.

I'm frustrated with my laziness here, people. I have done absolutely nothing with myself for what feels like weeks. Really it's two weeks today since my trainer cancelled on me last week. I'm feeling gross but I also don't feel like doing anything. I made my plan yesterday to go to the gym after work. My bag was packed, ready to go and did I go???? NOPE. I did go home and make a good dinner that I'll be able to eat on for the rest of the week, though, so I feel a little better about the fact that I won't be eating just crap for supper every night.

I'm kinda sad this week.....I'm lonely, I'm getting my period, it's my dad's birthday on Saturday and then Father's Day on Sunday.

Blah...guess I don't really have much else to say.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Um, that is a lot of stuff to deal with all in ONE week!!! No wonder you feel 'blah'!

I think the key is to find an activity that helps you to feel better when you are having a 'blah' day. For me it's running. I know that sounds corny, but I know how awesome I will feel after I go....so I push my blah-self to go run. Maybe you should try to take a long walk when you are feeling down? Or a swim? Does your town have a pool?

My point is, if you have an activity that you know will make you feel better, you can then come up with a plan for the not-so-great days.