Voting is a big deal today. It's all I've heard about! I already cast my vote by mail on Saturday, so I'm done. I'm super excited that all the political ads are going to go away after today, though. What a relief! It was almost a chore to watch TV last night because of all the ads!!
Did my grocery shopping for the week last night. I have my meals all planned out and nothing fun planned to screw with it. I'm back up to where I started so my little two pounds lost are back, but that might have something to do with the beer I drank over the weekend. Who knows.
I'm proud of myself because I managed to get up a little early and do 10 minutes on the elliptical this morning. That felt good and I'm hoping to keep it up. I'm still feeling pretty good now. If I do that in the morning and strength exercises after work I should be good to go. It's tougher in the evening, though, because I sit on my couch to eat dinner and then I don't really want to move very much! Imagine that!!
There were carpenters at my house when I left this morning. YAY for that. We have a possibility of snow this weekend and it's supposed to be rainy from tonight on. So I'm now saying goodbye to the nice fall days we've been having. I think it was almost 70 yesterday which really is crazy for this time of year. The time change is depressing me. I left work last night at 4:45 and it was already getting dark. By the time I left the grocery store at 6:00, it was pitch black outside. This is going to be a loooong damn winter.
9 comments:
Wow I missed a bunch since I was banned! Lol. thanks for letting me in!
It's 75 degrees out here today doesn't feel anything like winter! Too bad it will when it's dark at 5pm tonight!!
Way to go on the ellipical! Oh and I was gonna tell you about yoga - you mentioned getting a DVD, I mentioned that to my trainer and he was like well the only problem with that is you don't know when you're doing it wrong, it's so hard to watch the person on TV and really do it right as opposed to a class when the teacher is there walking around checking on everyone. I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense!
I'm ready for this election crap to be over and I haven't even voted yet! Vern and I will stop on our way home from work since we have to vote in a teensy little town near our house.
I wonder what people will talk about after the election is over? I guess they'll complain about whomever is president.
I think that's a great idea you have about doing elliptical in the morning and strength training in the evening. Maybe I should try that. Hubs and I are doing the meal planning thing too, but that's mostly to curb all the eating out we do.
You've got that right about being a LONNNGGGG damn winter! Ugh!
I posted some new pics of leaves on my site! Oh, and some of Baylee too! :)
Hugs - Tiffany
Like you I hate going home in the dark. Haven't been by in a while, just lazy I guess. Good luck on your weight thing. Hope your Mom's test are ok. Take care, Hugs, Pat
Really what will we talk about now that the election is over? Hmmm...
I hear ya sister...it is going to be a long ass winter. But we always make it some how, right?
Good job on the elliptical. I went to a class at 5:45 this morning that whooped me...in a good way! I think it takes like 21days for something to become a habit so keep at it :)
I know...and it's like a darker thank dark dark...probably because we're so used to seeing the light when we leave, it seems darker. I just hate it. HAAAAAATE it.
Post a Comment