The weekend was pretty fun. The hunter's dance was good--there was a different crowd than normal, but it was still good. I just had to laugh a little bit at some of the comments on my last entry. I guess I wasn't clear, but the guns they gave away were raffled off. You have to be 18 to get a ticket and then you have to bring it in to where it was bought and register it. So it's not like we're just giving out guns willy nilly. :)
Other than that I mostly relaxed. I slept most of the day on Saturday because I kinda overdid it on Friday night. Imagine that! Sunday we did some cooking and just hung out. There was a Centennial Meeting so we went to that, too.
The week has been boring. I've just hung out at home and have done nothing at all. I balanced my checkbook and realized that is what I'm going to have to do for the rest of the month because I am now officially in the hole by like $300. Yay self. I do have a Tastefully Simple party this weekend, so hopefully it'll be a good one and I'll actually make some extra money. I haven't had any parties for over a month, so it's kind of catching up with me right now. Tonight and tomorrow night I'm going to have to go through my stuff and re-familiarize myself with everything so I know what I'm talking about!
I'm still sticking to my diet, but I haven't really lost any more weight. I'm kinda bummed by that, since nothing is really happening, but I guess I'll stick it out. I've still been getting up every morning and doing the elliptical for at least 10 minutes and doing some strength exercises at night.
5 comments:
Do you know what's crazy with Blair. She doesn't even cry... like EVER! She is such a great baby! I wish I could get the bathtime video to upload... she kicks and kicks and splashes and laughs! It doesn't seem to bother her at all. She even manages to sleep on her belly every night! Crazy huh?
Hugs - Tiff
I hate to say the C word....but I think you are going to have to up your cardio in order to see any big results. All of the fitness publications I've read say that anything less than 20 minutes of cardio is a waste of time.
HA Ha! I guess I'm the one that made you explain the gun raffle. Really, I was just freaked out by a bunch of people walking around with guns at a bar, but I guess they don't have ammo, right? Guns and booze don't mix.
I'd stick to the diet/exercise a bit longer. Sometimes there's a bit of a plateau and then you keep going down. That's been my experience anyway.
Remember what you told me about losing weight...you're probably gaining muscle???? Huh do ya? :)
No, you don’t need to be scared walking around downtown. Just be a little cautious & aware of surroundings. If people stop to beg off you it’s perfectly ok to completely ignore them. I’ve had people try to engage me in conversations and then start talking about how their car was towed and their from Chicago and they just need a little money or something. Now I don’t even stop to talk I just say no or ignore them…it feels a little rude to us friendly Minnesotans but it’s ok! The 1 area that I think is a little sketchy at night is outside of Block E. You definitely don’t need to worry in day light hours & you should be perfectly safe at night. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment