To start off, I'll tell you a little about Mom's little surgery since there were some questions. After all of her treatments and being told she was "cancer free", she still had this little piece of skin hanging from her but where the tumor was before. It made her nervous (not to metion it was annoying) so she went to a surgeon. He was also concerned, so he decided to remove it. While he was in there, he did a rectal exam and took a biopsy of an area that felt hard to the touch. He said when he looked at it it looked normal, but he took it in anyway just in case. We're supposed to find out the results of that this week sometime.
Halloween was fun. I'm going to try to include some pictures for you, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, so if it doesn't work out someone will have to tell me what the heck I'm doing.
First, here's Mom and I:

Then my Bennett and I:

Then a few of the regular crew at Shorty's...




And finally, Bennett and Sarah Sing "Jackson"...it's our duet. I know it looks like he's trying to kiss me, but really we're just sining. My Mom took the picture so we know that's true.

I'm not sure why some are bigger and some smaller. Anyone?
Yes, the wig was community. I'm not even quite sure where it came from but it was there for most of the night. It wasn't part of anyone's costume, though, it was just there.
The rest of the weekend was good. I went to a craft sale with Dana on Saturday morning. I bought some pottery stuff that I will probably use for gifts, but I'm not sure yet. Sunday Mom and I went to "Nights in Rodanthe" and I cried. Just a little though.
5 comments:
Hey girl... great pics! You should have options on the size of the pics when you download them. There is a Small, Medium, Large option on the page. I always do Medium... not too big, but still big enough you can see them!
Hugs - Tiff
Whatever, you were smacking on Bennett and you know it. Just admit it.
I want to see that movie, but I know I'll just bawl like a baby because, well, I'm a crybaby, just ask Kat! HAHAHAHA.
Don't worry I'll cry too, but that is why I am waiting for the DVD...
Party looks like fun, more exciting than my evening that's for sure!
Looks like a fun weekend!
And ya I was wondering what was going on with your mom....hope it all turns out ok!
I don't like movies that make me cry. I want to be blissfully unaware during movies--they are my escape.
Getting that holiday shopping done, eh? I need to get moving on that too. I'd like to have it all done by December 1st, but usually something crops up at the last minute.
Post a Comment