Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

I love Fridays.

I have a T.S. party this weekend so hopefully I will make some money at that one because I need it! I'm in the hole and I'm not liking it.

I still haven't done anything this week--I've been really boring. I guess that's what lack of funds will do to you. But then I haven't had any offers, either. Oh well.

Tonight I'm heading up to Mom's. Hopefully I can get my hair trimmed and get an eyebrow wax. I called my hair lady (Dana's mom) and she told me to just call her when I'm on my way. I'm really hoping it works out because my eyebrows are a little out of control right now. The last time I had them waxed was before Mom's benefit in September! That's a looooong time!

Tomorrow I'm going to a make your own wreath class with my Aunt Carol. My mom might come too, but she's not sure yet. That should be kinda fun, plus I get my own wreath that I made myself. I'm guessing it's going to be a pine tree one, but I'm hoping it'll be the berry kind, I really like those. In the afternoon I have my T.S. party and then I'm planning to come back to Bemidji for girls' movie night. I'm kinda excited for that--it's been awhile since I've done anything like that. It'll be nice to just relax and hang out. Sunday I have no plans and it'll probably be spent on my couch.

It's definitely winter in Minnesota. This morning when I drove to work, my car said it was 5 degrees. 5. That's just plain crazy! What makes this cold weather harder to get used to is the fact that we literally went from 60 degrees to 30 degrees in one week. There was no 40 degree highs or anything. It was very strange. Oh well, I guess that's life in Northern Minnesota.

Well, girls, have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I know...its so freakin cold. The last 2 weekends of hunting i was thinking maybe I could do winter and that it wasn't so bad. Now I remember that 30 is tropical here in the winter! I'm back to not liking it!!

Lulu said...

It was 10 degrees when I was feeding horses this morning. This crap is hard on the horses. Yesterday was high 40s and today it is way cold!

I am really hoping for a nice relaxing weekend. I've had enough drama lately!!!

Katy said...

Girl, I've been in the hole for like a million years now. I just don't think about it too much.

I hope you make a bunch of money at your party! Mabye people will be doing some holiday shopping.

I think I'm going to do a girl/movie night on Sunday. We're going to see twilight.