Well, girls, I don't have much to report.
The weekend was pretty good. I stayed out WAY too late on Saturday night and slept most of the day on Sunday. I guess it was relaxing even if I did feel like barfing all day. It worked well for my diet anyway! ;)
I had the day off yesterday and had planned on relaxing around home and maybe getting some cleaning done. That didn't happen, but I did have a pretty good day. I slept until 8:30 (my ideal time for getting up), finished watching a movie that I fell asleep to the night before, did the elliptical for 12 minutes, got showered, dressed and ready, hung out for a little bit, met Tammi for lunch at the new Qdoba, walked around the mall for awhile with her and bought NOTHING, went home and relaxed a little more. I did manage to get my kitchen somewhat cleaned up, but that's about it. Nothing really that I planned on, but a good day nonetheless.
I'm doing good on getting on the elliptical. So far I've lost four pounds, which for two and a half weeks isn't extraordinary or anything. But it's something and that's all that matters to me right now.
I've got no big plans for the rest of the week. I'm seriously boring I tell ya!
5 comments:
you're so lucky to have veterans day off. It would be awesome to have a random Tuesday off!
4 lbs is about right...I think its healty to lose about 2 pounds a week so it means you're doing it right :) Good job!
Ya know...we're all boring right now. I think its just the boring time of year.
I think that's the perfect amount of weight to lose for that amount of time. They say that if you take it off slowly then it's not yo-yo dieting.
I can't believe you didn't have a weekend full to the brim with things to do. You MUST have been feeling out of the weather.
So proud of you sticking to that elliptical. You keep losing all the weight and I'll just keep on gaining - ARGHH!
Sounds like a nice day off. I wish I had those days off!! It only causes problems for me with no bank and no mail!
Way to go on the elliptical, I agree with everyone else, 2 lbs a week is ideal.
I need to take notes from you and get on that damn ellipticle every day.
Post a Comment