I don't really know if my cold is "better" or if I just want it to be better and think it should be. Either way, I'm working on it.
Trainer tonight. Should be interesting since I haven't felt like doing much this week. I did go for a three mile walk last night with Dana and her friend. That felt good after being holed up in the house all week.
I also had bible study last night. It was amazing, as usual. I'm really, really shocked at how much this study is speaking to me. I went into it thinking, "Eh, I could use something to do during the week. Can't hurt to go to a bible study!" At this point, I'm feeling VERY changed. I'm already dreading the end of it because I know I'm going to miss it so much. It's just good. It feels so good! I'm learning a lot about giving my worries to God. It's making my life better already. It's making me feel better and feel like a better person. I'm more considerate of other people's feelings, I'm more aware of how others are affected by me. I'm not trying to preach here, and I've been thinking about talking about this or not talking about it for awhile, but after the last couple weeks where everything just keeps getting better and better, I just couldn't keep it in anymore. If any of you ever get the chance to participate in this study, TAKE IT. You will walk away a changed person.
Lucas is at meetings all week for work, he's probably coming home today. It's so weird that I miss him when he's not around, and I'm NOT looking forward to work starting up again. At all. I think I might make him take me to a movie tomorrow night. We haven't done that for awhile.
I have a T.S. party Saturday night, so that should be fun. I'm excited to have people try all the new spring/summer stuff!
That's about all I've got going on currently...have a good day!
2 comments:
I wish I had a walking buddy! I absolutely love going for long walks, but it can be pretty boring by myself!
Last night I went to the gym to lift and there were so many people in there it was driving me crazy. I was like doesn't anyone go outside any more???? Even though I was in the gym. But every single treadmill was full....I wanted to march those people do the door and make them walk and run outside! Of course yesterday I had swim & lift so I was inside for both workouts....today it's cold again and I have a long ass 10mile run. At least it's sunny.
Post a Comment