Thursday, March 11, 2010

Made It!

I walked a mile. Fast. 3.7 mph. I was drenched. But I made it. One thing? I've never really walked or run or anything on a treadmill and it kinda made me dizzy.

I did 30-something push-ups in a minute. I'm not sure I'll be able to lift anything tomorrow.

I did 51 "half curls" (which were basically like crunches only with your arms at your side) in a minute. My abs are feeling it already.

I have poor flexibility in my legs but apparently was "off the charts" for shoulders and my "trunk". So go me, I guess.

According to their scale and measuring aparatus, I weigh 150 pounds and am 4 feet 11 3/4 inches. WTF.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Good job! You survived!!!

Now, how do you feel today??

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Yeah! That is awesome... tomorrow you will be much more sore than today. Remember to drink LOTS of water!

I always feel dizzy when I walk on a treadmill!

And, their scales are always say more than what is true! Kind of like a Dr's office! They will get you in the shape you want to be in no time. After continuing to work out like you will be less and less sore. So DO NOT GIVE UP!

Hugs - Tiff